Flagler College Gargoyle
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Entries are judged by members of the Flagler College Communication Department. Winning entries will be published in the full-color Anthology to be released in April, as well as online at gargoyle.flagler.edu. The competition is open to all Flagler students, and the student who produces the work voted best all-around will receive the Grand Award, as well as $100.
The winners will be announced during the Anthology launch party in April.
• All entries must be submitted by Feb. 13, 2015.
• Entries must have been produced since Jan. 1, 2014.
• Entries must be the original work of submitting student.
• The competition is open to all Flagler College students who were enrolled when the entry was produced. Recent Flagler graduates who produced the entry while still a student may enter.
• Unpublished material is eligible, as well as material already published in The Gargoyle.
• Previous Anthology winning submissions are not eligible.
• Entrants may only submit one entry per category.
• Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
• You may submit digital copies of work (.doc or .pdf) or a URL to the work.
• For video/multimedia submissions, upload to Youtube or another video/multimedia sharing site and then submit the URL.